Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hofbrauhaus - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
National Theater Munich - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cuvillies Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Viktualienmarkt - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marienplatz - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bavarian State Opera - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kaufingerstrasse - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St Peter's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rathaus-Glockenspiel - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rindermarkt - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Church of Our Lady (Frauenkirche) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Funf Hofe - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Residenz - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Odeonsplatz - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Theatinerkirche - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental, Munich is Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 44 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 18 per day (4-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 18 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental Munich is Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) - 28.9 km / 17.9 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.