Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), wedding services, and a ballroom.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Taipei Arena - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
National Taipei University - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Taipei Municipal Stadium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Liaoning Night Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Breeze Center - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Zhongxiao Road - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Baby Boss - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Core Pacific Living Mall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Xingtian Temple - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Songshand Cultural Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Cathay General Hospital - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Songshan Cultural and Creative Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Lin-Sen Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Xinsheng Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Taipei (TSA-Songshan) - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental Taipei is Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: TWD 1078 for adults and TWD 539 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: TWD 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: TWD 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: TWD 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: TWD 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: TWD 150 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: TWD 2541 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.