Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Taipei University - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Liaoning Night Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Zhongxiao Road - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Breeze Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Baby Boss - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Core Pacific Living Mall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Xingtian Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Cathay General Hospital - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Songshand Cultural Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Lin-Sen Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Songshan Cultural and Creative Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Raohe Street Night Market - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Xinsheng Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
SPOT-Taipei Film House - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Taipei (TSA-Songshan) - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.) - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental Taipei is Taipei (TPE-Taoyuan Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: TWD 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: TWD 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: TWD 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: TWD 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: TWD 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.