Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bank of Japan - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Tokyo Stock Exchange - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kitte - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Japan Meteorological Agency - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tokyo International Forum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Tokyo National Museum of Modern Art - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Mitsukoshi - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Science Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ryogoku Kokugikan - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kabuki-za Theatre - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Ginza Six - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 66.7 km / 41.4 mi
The preferred airport for Mandarin Oriental Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 2800 and JPY 4300 for adults, JPY 0 and JPY 4300 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1800 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 63000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 10000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.