Make use of convenient amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge), a fireplace in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Quadrant Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Brisbane Street Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The Town Clock - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Princess Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Queen Victoria Museum - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
1842 Gallery - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Launceston College - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Design Centre of Tasmania - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Launceston Aquatic Centre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Royal Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
City Park Radio Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Albert Hall Convention Centre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
City Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Penny Royal Adventures - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Boags Brewery - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mantra Charles Hotel is Launceston, TAS (LST) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 8 and AUD 27.50 for adults, AUD 8 and AUD 27.80 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.