Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This Mediterranean hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ancient Roman Baths - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Corfu Shell Museum - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Lake Korission - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Achilleion - 8 km / 5 mi
Boukari Beach - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Mouse Island - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Paralia Chalikounas - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Issos Beach - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Halikounas Beach - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Agios Gordios Beach - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Ionio University - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Corfu Archaeological Museum - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Corfu Public Library - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Serbian Museum - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
Palaiopolis Museum Mon Repos - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
The preferred airport for MarBella Corfu is Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias) - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures