Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gateway Gardens - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lufthansa Flight Training Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Frankfurt City Forest - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
The Squaire - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Commerzbank-Arena - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Hoechst Castle - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
University Hospital Frankfurt - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Frankfurter Golf Club - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Liebieghaus - 12 km / 7.5 mi
Staedel Museum - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
German Film Museum - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Museum for Communication - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
German Architecture Museum - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Museumsufer - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Kaiserstrasse - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
The preferred airport for MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt/Main Airport is Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 3.50 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.