Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arbat Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lotte Plaza - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Russian White House - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gogol House - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Multimedia Art Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Moscow House of Photography - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Moscow Planetarium - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Moscow Zoo - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Patriarch's Pond - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Crimean Bridge - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Moscow Conservatory - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Gorky Park - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Fallen Monument Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 37.1 km / 23 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 45.8 km / 28.4 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Arbat Moscow is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2100 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.