Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Viale Vespucci - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rimini Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza Marvelli - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Viale Regina Elena - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Federico Fellini Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Anfiteatro Romano - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Chiesa San Nicolò - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
River Green Golf - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rimini Ferris Wheel - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Federico Fellini Foundation - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Arch of Augustus - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Rimini City Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Domus del Chirurgo - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The Surgeon's House - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Tempio Malatestiano - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Rimini Artis is Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from January to December.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.