Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Maafushivaru Island Pier - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Maafushivaru Island Beach - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Vakarufalhi Beach - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Manta Point - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
Dhidhoofinolhu Marina - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Dhigurah Beach - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Ranveli Beach - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Dhangethi Beach - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Villingilivaru Island Pier - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Harbor Green Zone - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Ibrahim Kalaafaan Mosque and Shrine - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
Great Banyan Tree - 32.1 km / 20 mi
Himendhoo Thila - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Fish Head Dive Site - 37.9 km / 23.5 mi
Malhoss Thila - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi
The preferred airport for Mirihi Island Resort is Male (MLE-Male Intl.) - 104.1 km / 64.7 mi.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 6.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 246.40 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 246.40
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 123.20 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 554.40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 277.20 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 526.4 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 263.2 (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.