Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a spa tub and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charles Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Peace Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Czech National Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Czech Technical University - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Lucerna Palace - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Wenceslas Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Lucerna Arcade - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Prague Dancing House - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Prague State Opera - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Na Prikope - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mucha Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Lego Museum - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Museum of Communism - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Havelska Market - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Laterna Magika - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Miss Sophie's is Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6 and EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 22 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.