Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features wedding services and a reception hall.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palacio Episcopal - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Calle Larios - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
MIMMA - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Larios Monument - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Malaga Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Port of Malaga - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Central Market of Atarazanas - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Tajo's Tree-Lined Avenue - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Picasso Museum Malaga - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Plaza Aduana - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de la Constitucion - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Mirador princess - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Malaga Amphitheatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Banco de Espana - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Carmen Thyssen Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Molina Lario Hotel is Malaga (AGP) - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 8 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The preferred airport for Molina Lario is Malaga (AGP) - 8 km / 5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.