Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
't Zand Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. James's Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Salvators Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Concert Hall (Concertgebouw) - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Chocolate Line - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Cinema Lumiere - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Bladelin Court - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Bruges Belfry (Belfort) - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Dali Xpo Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Rail City Bruges - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Historium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of Our Lady - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gruuthuse Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bruges City Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Holy Blood Basilica Chapel - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.) - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 110.9 km / 68.9 mi
The preferred airport for Monsieur Ernest is Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National).
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.