Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a nightclub, a 24-hour health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. The complimentary beach shuttle makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ibn Battuta Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dubai Marina Mall - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The Beach Mall - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The Walk - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Ain Dubai - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Dubai Marina - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Jumeirah Beach - 7 km / 4.4 mi
American University of Dubai (AUD) - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Bluewaters Island - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Skydive Dubai - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Emirates Golf Club - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Jebel Ali Race Course - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Dubai College - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Al Sufouh Beach - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Fatima Abdullah Mohammed Rasheed Mosque - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.) - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
The preferred airport for Movenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate - Dubai is Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 120 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 240.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.