Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Santa Justa Elevator - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Carmo Convent - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Figueira Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Restauradores Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Liberty Avenue - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of Sao Roque - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lisbon Coliseum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Fado in Chiado - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Hospital Sao Jose - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Camoes Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Martim Moniz Square - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chiado Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rua Augusta Arch - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Lisbon City Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Commerce Square - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Cascais (CAT) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
The preferred airport for My Story Hotel Rossio is Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado).
Know Before You Go
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.