Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cliff's Amusement Park - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Putt-Putt Golf and Games - 1.7 km / 1 mi
ITT Technical Institute - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Arroyo del Oso Golf Course - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Gruet Winery - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Desert Rose Playhouse - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Balloon Fiesta Park - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Coronado Center - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
University of Phoenix - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Los Poblanos Open Space - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
ABQ Uptown - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Adobe Theater - 8 km / 5 mi
Winrock Shopping Center - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Unser Racing Museum - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
The preferred airport for Nativo Lodge is Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport) - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.