Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
National Diet Building - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Suntory Hall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Yasukuni Shrine - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo Midtown - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Meiji Jingu Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Nippon Budokan - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Hibiya Park - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Imperial Palace Garden - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Tokyo Imperial Palace - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Midtown Hibiya - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Tokyo Takarazuka Theatre - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.8 km / 13.5 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 71.7 km / 44.5 mi
The preferred airport for New Otani Tokyo Executive House ZEN is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 04 August 2019 to 06 August 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Tennis courts