Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a 24-hour health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Magdalena River - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Holguines Trade Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Unicentro Shopping Center - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Universidad del Valle - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Centro Comercial Aventura Plaza - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Babilla Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Jardin Plaza Shopping Center - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Fundacion Valle del Lili - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Premier Limonar Mall - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Santiago de Cali University - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Universidad Icesi - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Universidad San Buenaventura Cali - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Las Garzas Park - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Cosmocentro - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
The preferred airport for NH Cali Royal is Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between COP 47066 and COP 115855 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 60000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.