Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Castello - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Turin Cathedral - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palatine Towers - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Chiablese - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Via Garibaldi - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Turin Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale) - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Turin Town Hall (Palazzo di Citta) - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Lorenzo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mercato di Porta Palazzo - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Royal Library - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza Castello - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Via Roma - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Turin Palazzo Madama - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Santuario della Consolata - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Turin Royal Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for NH Torino Santo Stefano is Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) - 16.7 km / 10.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 16 and EUR 24 for adults, EUR 16 and EUR 24 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.70 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 22 December 2018 to 31 December 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue