Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. Skiers will be in heaven, but there are recreational options available for non-skiers as well, including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Alpha Lake Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Nita Lake - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Creekside Gondola - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Alta Lake - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Whistler Golf Club - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Whistler Core Climbing and Fitness Centre - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Rainbow Trail - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Whistler Visitor Centre - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Whistler Village Stroll - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Whistler Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Whistler Village Gondola - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Whistler Public Library - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Audain Art Museum - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Nita Lake Lodge is Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 130.1 km / 80.9 mi
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.