Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a picnic area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Iberville Museum - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
River Road African American Museum - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Greater Baton Rouge Port - 32.8 km / 20.4 mi
West Baton Rouge Museum - 35.3 km / 21.9 mi
Baton Rouge River Center - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
USS Kidd Veterans Memorial - 35.8 km / 22.3 mi
Expressway Park - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
The Old Governor's Mansion - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Magnolia Mound Plantation House - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Old State Capitol - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Shaw Center for the Arts - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Roosevelt Street Park - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
East Polk Street Park - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
City-Brooks Community Park - 37 km / 23 mi
Varsity Theatre - 37 km / 23 mi
The nearest airports are:
Baton Rouge, LA (BTR-Baton Rouge Metropolitan) - 47.2 km / 29.3 mi
New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 110.2 km / 68.5 mi
The preferred airport for Nottoway Plantation Resort is New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.0 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.