Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include a television in a common area and a reception hall. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palazzo Beneventano - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Church of San Matteo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pezza Filippa Beach - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Corso Umberto I - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Chocolate Museum of Modica - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Church of San Pietro - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Sampieri Beach - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Coast Wagon Beach - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Cathedral of San Giorgio - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Irminio River Nature Reserve - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Castello dei Conti - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Marina di Ragusa Beach - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Piazza Duca degli Abruzzi - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Via del Mare - 16 km / 9.9 mi
Tourist Port Marina di Ragusa - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
The preferred airport for Novecento Scicli is Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.