Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Expocentre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Russian White House - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Battle of Borodino Panorama Museum - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Triumphal Arch - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Moscow Zoo - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Arbat Street - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Ministry of Foreign Affairs - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Victory Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Moscow Kremlin - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Moscow Planetarium - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Museum of the Great Patriotic War - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Gogol House - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Patriarch's Pond - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Boulevard Ring - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo) - 33.2 km / 20.7 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 50.6 km / 31.5 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Moscow City is Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo).
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1300 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: RUB 1200 per day
- Pet fee: RUB 900 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1500.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.