Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 2 mi.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
South Side Ballroom - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Dallas Heritage Village - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Dallas City Hall - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Pioneer Plaza - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Bank of America Plaza - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Reunion Tower - 1.6 km / 1 mi
John F. Kennedy Memorial - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Dallas Farmer's Market - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Old Red Courthouse - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Comerica Bank Tower - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Renaissance Tower - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Dealey Plaza - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Sixth Floor Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Majestic Theater - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison) - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 34.1 km / 21.2 mi
Terrell, TX (TRL-Terrell Municipal) - 55.9 km / 34.8 mi
The preferred airport for NYLO Dallas South Side is Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 5 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.