Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kimchi Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
COEX Convention and Exhibition Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Bongeunsa Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Seonjeongneung Royal Tombs - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jamsil Baseball Stadium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Seoul Sports Complex - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Seoul Olympic Stadium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Jamsil Arena - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Museum of Korean Embroidery - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Dosan Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Samsung Tower Palace - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kidzania - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Songpa Naru Park - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Sejong University Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Jayu Theater - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
The preferred airport for Oakwood Premier Coex Center is Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.) - 23 km / 14.3 mi.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 35000 for adults and KRW 17000 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: KRW 1000000 per stay
- Pet fee: KRW 77000 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 24200.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.