Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 2 indoor swimming pools. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Swilken Bridge - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
West Sands - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Old Course at St Andrews - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
British Golf Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Andrews Aquarium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
University of St. Andrews - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
St. Andrews Botanic Garden - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
St. Andrews Preservation Trust Museum and Garden - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
St. Andrew's Castle - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
St. Andrew's Cathedral - 1.6 km / 1 mi
St. Andrews Links - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
East Sands - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Eden Mill St Andrews - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
St. Athernase Church - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Scotland's Secret Bunker - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dundee (DND) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Edinburgh (EDI) - 80.2 km / 49.8 mi
The preferred airport for Old Course Hotel is Edinburgh (EDI).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per pet, per night
- Facilities fee: GBP 40 per person and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 14 January 2019 to 23 January 2019 (dates subject to change):