Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 8 outdoor swimming pools. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Batiquitos Lagoon Foundation Nature Center - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
San Diego Botanic Garden - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
The Crossings at Carlsbad - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Moonlight State Beach - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Flower Fields of Carlsbad - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Carlsbad Premium Outlets - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Swamis Beach - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Agua Hedionda Lagoon Foundation - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Encinitas Community Park - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Sealife Aquarium - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Legoland California - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Carlsbad Lagoon - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
Carlsbad State Beach - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Palomar College - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
California State University San Marcos - 15 km / 9.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Carlsbad, CA (CLD-McClellan-Palomar) - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field) - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 49.6 km / 30.8 mi
San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field) - 55 km / 34.2 mi
The preferred airport for Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 4 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 24.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for La Costa Resort and Spa-A KSL Luxury Resort is San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.