Pamper yourself with onsite massages or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 500 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Prague State Opera - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Karlin Music Theater - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Jan Palach Memorial - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Czech National Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Wenceslas Square - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hybernia Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Powder Tower - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Municipal House Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Na Prikope - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Lucerna Palace - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Republic Square - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Royal Route - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Mucha Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Lucerna Arcade - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Palladium Shopping Centre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for One Room Hotel is Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CZK 500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.