Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Victoria and Alfred Waterfront - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Two Oceans Aquarium - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Clock Tower - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Cape Town Diamond Museum - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Cape Town International Convention Centre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cape Town Stadium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Long Street - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Metropolitan Golf Club - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
St. Georges Mall - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Africa Centre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Christian Barnard Hospital - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Pan African Market - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Greenmarket Square - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
AVA Gallery - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Green Point Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for One&Only Cape Town is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 825 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 850.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: ZAR 40.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.