Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a fitness center. Additional features at this Colonial resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cat Cay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Cabbage Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Versailles Gardens - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Paradise Island Golf Club - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ocean Club Golf Course - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Stingray City - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Blue Lagoon - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Prince George Wharf - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Fort Montagu - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Parliament House - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Cenotaph - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Rawson Square - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Nassau Public Library - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Fort Fincastle - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Water Tower - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Bahamas is Nassau (NAS-Lynden Pindling Intl.) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 50 for adults, USD 10 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 11.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.