Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Madivaru Beyru Dive Site - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 300 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 150.00 (one-way), (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 246.4 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 492.8 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 500.00 per day
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 554.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 277.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 1109.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 554.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 15 04 per adult: USD 456.00
- Gala Dinner on 15 04 per child: USD 154.00 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 369.60 (one-way)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 246.40 (one-way), (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Please note this property collects the following mandatory dining fees on site: USD 370 per person (ages 12 and above) and USD 185 per person (ages 4-11) for Christmas Day Brunch on December 25, 2017; USD 370 per person (ages 12 and above) and USD 185 per person (ages 4-11) for New Year’s Day Brunch on January 1, 2018; USD 739 per person (ages 12 and above) and USD 370 per person (ages 4-11) for Orthodox Christmas Eve Dinner on January 6, 2018; and USD 370 per person (ages 12 and above) and USD 185 per person (ages 4-11) for Orthodox Christmas Day Brunch on January 7, 2018. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.