Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Copacabana Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Museo del Poncho - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sucre Square - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Horca del Inca - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Basilica of Our Lady of Copacabana - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cerro Calvario - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Copacabana Stadium - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Templo de las Vírgenes - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Fuente del Inca and Escalera del Inca - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
Pilko Kaina - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Strait of Tiquina - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
The preferred airport for Onkel Inn Torres de Copacabana is La Paz (LPB-El Alto Intl.) - 142.3 km / 88.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 18 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- All citizens of Bolivia will be charged the national value-added tax (13%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.