Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This Art Deco residence also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Polytechnic University of Turin - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Palasport Olimpico - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pala Alpitour - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Piazza Castello - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Stadio Olimpico - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Palazzo di Giustizia - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Pietro Micca Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
PalaRuffini - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Via Roma - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Torino Esposizioni - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Valentino Park - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Teatro Nuovo - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Piazza Solferino - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Valentino Castle - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Orologio Living Apartments is Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.