Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this resort include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aitutaki Golf Club - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Maina Island - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Akaiami - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Ootu Beach - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
The preferred airport for Pacific Resort Aitutaki is Aitutaki (AIT) - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 50 per day (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: NZD 500 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 500 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.