Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional amenities at this residence include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Roman Forum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Mouth of Truth - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Capitoline Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza del Campidoglio - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Great Synagogue of Rome - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Roman Jewish Ghetto - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Circus Maximus - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Fatebenefratelli Hospital - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Tiber Island - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza Venezia - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
National Monument to Victor Emmanuel II - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Imperial Fora - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Largo di Torre Argentina - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Aventine Hill - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
The preferred airport for Palazzo al Velabro is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.