Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Peter's Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St. Peter's Basilica - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Via Giulia - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Castel Sant'Angelo - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Sistine Chapel - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Vatican Museums - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Piazza Navona - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Campo de' Fiori - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Palazzo Farnese - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Spanish Steps - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Botanical Gardens - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sant'Eustachio - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Ponte Sisto - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Valley Theater - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Ara Pacis - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 29.4 km / 18.3 mi
Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 35.4 km / 22 mi
The preferred airport for Palazzo Cardinal Cesi is Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.