Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Temple of Apollo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Syracuse Forum Ruins - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Porta Marina - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Antico Mercato - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Lungomare di Ortigia - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ginnasio Romano - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza Archimede - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Porto Piccolo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Lanza - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Arkimedeion Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Fountain of Diana - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Montalto - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Municipale - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Palazzo Beneventano del Bosco - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Cavalieri is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 62.2 km / 38.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The preferred airport for Hotel Cavalieri is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 49.2 km / 30.5 mi.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or airport and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometre.