Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Piazza Santo Spirito - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Via Maggio - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Santo Spirito Basilica - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Accademia Italiana - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Palatine Gallery - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pitti Palace - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Santa Maria della Carmine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Brancacci Chapel - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza del Carmine - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Via de' Tornabuoni - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Salvatore Ferragamo Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Ponte Vecchio - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Davanzati Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Porta Romana - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Strozzi Palace - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Palazzo Guadagni is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.