Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a health club and an outdoor pool. This condominium resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jan Thiel Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Canoa Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Caracas Bay - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Fort Beekenburg - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Zuikertuin Mall - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Mambo Beach - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Curacao Sea Aquarium - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Parke Tropikal Zoo - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
Curaloe Aloe Vera Plantation - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Queen Juliana Bridge - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Governors Palace - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Handelskade - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Fort Amsterdam - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Fort Nassau - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Postal Museum - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
The preferred airport for Papagayo Beach Resort is Willemstad (CUR-Hato Intl.) - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the condo resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 110 per room (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 500.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.