Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St Patrick's Cathedral - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Vincent's Hospital - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Collins Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Parliament House of Victoria - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Treasury Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Princess Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fitzroy Gardens - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Comedy Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Carlton Gardens - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Flinders Lane - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Regent Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Melbourne Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Melbourne Town Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Royal Exhibition Building - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 22.9 km / 14.2 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Melbourne is Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine).
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 40 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.