Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Teheranno - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bukchon Hanok Village - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Gwanghwamun - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Ewha Woman's University - 16 km / 10 mi
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 48000 for adults and KRW 25000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 15000 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: KRW 10000 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 15000 per stay
- Facilities fee: KRW 33000 per person, per night and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 14 May 2019 to 14 May 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool