Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1.20 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Golden Gai - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Robot Restaurant - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21 km / 13 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 76.3 km / 47.4 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 5216 for adults and JPY 2608 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3100.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.