Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1.20 km.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
The Tokyo Metropolitan Government - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Shinjuku Central Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
New National Theatre Tokyo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shinjuku Isetan - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Isetan Department Store Shinjuku - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Golden Gai - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Meiji Jingu Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shinjuku Golden Gai - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Robot Restaurant - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Yoyogi Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Takeshita Street - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 74.9 km / 46.5 mi
The preferred airport for Park Hyatt Tokyo is Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.).
Know Before You Go
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 5216 for adults and JPY 2608 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 3200 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 1600 (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3100.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY 5000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.