Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Coco Splash Waterpark - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lamai Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lamai Night Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Wat Lamai - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Escape Break - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Silver Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Hin Ta and Hin Yai - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Crystal Bay - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Wat Sila Ngu - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Hua Thanon Beach - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Guan-Yu Koh Samui Shrine - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Chaweng Noi Beach - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Wat Samret - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Samui Aquarium - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Bangkok Hospital Samui - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
The preferred airport for Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort is Ko Samui (USM) - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 500 for adults and THB 250 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 800 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 200.00 (one-way), (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.