Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This Mediterranean hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Church of Saint John the Baptist - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Petroglyph - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Juan del Sur Beach - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Old Lighthouse Trail - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
San Juan del Sur Port - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nacascolo Beach - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
El Remanso Beach - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Playa Marsella - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Maderas Beach - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Hermosa Beach - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Yankee Beach - 14 km / 8.7 mi
El Coco Beach - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Yamil Rios Stadium - 29.5 km / 18.3 mi
San Pedro Parish - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Anthropology Museum - 30.7 km / 19.1 mi
The preferred airport for Pelican Eyes Resort and Spa is Managua (MGA-Augusto C. Sandino Intl.) - 140.1 km / 87.1 mi
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NIO 210 and NIO 360 for adults, NIO 5 and NIO 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NIO 1200 per person (one way)
- Late check-in fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.