Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The complimentary shuttle will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Long Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Company's Garden - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kloof Street - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Cape Town Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Christian Barnard Hospital - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
South Africa Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Georges Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bo Kaap Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pan African Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. George's Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
South African Museum and Planetarium - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Old Town House - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Slave Lodge - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Greenmarket Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
South African National Gallery - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The preferred airport for Pepperclub Hotel is Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 680 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 150 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.