Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a reception hall.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
El Retiro Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Museo Naval - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Puerta de Alcala - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Paseo del Prado - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza de Cibeles - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fountain of Neptune - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Prado Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Spain - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Botanical Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Circulo de Bellas Artes - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Crystal Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Golden Mile - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gran Via Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Library - 1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Petit Palace Savoy Alfonso XII is Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 195
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 65 (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.