Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include wedding services and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
El Retiro Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Army Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museo Naval - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Madrid Stock Exchange - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Paseo del Prado - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fountain of Neptune - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Prado Museum - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza de Cibeles - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Botanical Garden - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Golden Mile - 1 km / 0.6 mi
National Library - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza de Colon - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Madrid Wax Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
CaixaForum Madrid - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ateneo de Madrid - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Petit Palace Savoy Alfonso XII is Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Know Before You Go
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.