Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Phetch Buncha Thai Boxing Stadium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bangkok Hospital Samui - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chaweng Noi Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chaweng Thai Boxing Stadium - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Chaweng Beach - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Chaweng Lake - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Central Festival Samui - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tesco Lotus Koh Samui - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Thai International Hospital - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Bandon International Hospital - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Crystal Bay - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Samui Crocodile Farm - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Silver Beach - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Escape Break - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Wat Lamai - 4.8 km / 3 mi
The preferred airport for Poppies Samui Resort is Ko Samui (USM) - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: THB 500 for adults and THB 500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 700 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: THB 220 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.