Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Palazzo Davanzati Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza della Signoria - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Loggia dei Lanzi - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Fountain of Neptune - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Palazzo Vecchio - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza della Repubblica - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Uffizi Gallery - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Via de' Calzaiuoli - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Gucci Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Salvatore Ferragamo Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ponte Vecchio - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Strozzi Palace - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Via de' Tornabuoni - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Piazza San Firenze - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Galileo Museum - Institute and Museum of the History of Science - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The preferred airport for Porcellino Gallery - The Tuscan Collection is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the bed & breakfast prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Florence Vespucci Airport (FLR): Approximate driving time to Il Porcellino Tourist House is 30 minutes and distance is 8 kilometres (5 miles).
Getting there: By car, take A1 Motorway in the direction of Firenze Centro. Although the airport is very close to Florence, traffic can be bad in the city, so guests are advised to allow 20 minutes. The airport is a short taxi ride from town (costing €13-16) although it is also possible to take the half-hourly bus, which transports passengers to Santa Maria Novella Station, in the centre of Florence.
Getting around: Buses service the city centre; tickets can be bought at tobacconists or vending machines. Tickets are sold on a time basis - one-hour, two-hour or 24-hour tickets. Traffic is restricted in the city centre and parking is expensive, so the centre of Florence is best explored on foot. Taxis wait outside Santa Maria Novella Station.