Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ke Ga Lighthouse - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tien Thanh Beach - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Thay Thim Temple - 20.2 km / 12.6 mi
Ta Kou Mountain - 29.4 km / 18.2 mi
Van Thuy Tu Temple - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Duc Thanh School - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Phan Thiet Beach - 33.4 km / 20.8 mi
Cam Binh Beach - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
Poshanu Cham Tower - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Forgotten Land Sand Sculpture Park - 42.9 km / 26.7 mi
Wine Castle - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
Sea Links City - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
Ham Tien Beach - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
Ham Tien Market - 51.8 km / 32.2 mi
The preferred airport for Princess d'An Nam Resort & Spa is Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 186.6 km / 116 mi
Know Before You Go
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 106 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 51.98 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 168.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 84.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.