Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Playa Revolcadero - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Playa Majahua - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Bahia de Puerto Marques - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Forum de Mundo Imperial - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
La Isla Shopping Village - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
El Revolcadero - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Plaza Sendero - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Capilla Del Atardecer - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Chapel of Peace - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Icacos Beach - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Naval History Museum - 14.5 km / 9 mi
El Rollo Acapulco - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Casa de la Cultura - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Acapulco Convention Center - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Acapulco Golf Club - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
The preferred airport for Princess Mundo Imperial is Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.) - 8 km / 5 mi
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 325 and MXN 380 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: MXN 999 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 350.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: MXN 180.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.