Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This Art Deco residence also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rue d'Alsace-Lorraine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Place Wilson - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Victor Hugo Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Carmelite Chapel - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Capitole de Toulouse - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of Notre Dame du Taur - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Basilique Saint-Sernin - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Saint Raymond Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Toulouse National Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Place du Capitole - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
The KASE Toulouse Saint-Rome - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Saint George Place - 1 km / 0.6 mi
University of Toulouse I - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of the Augustins - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Church of the Jacobins - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Privilège Appart-Hôtel Clément Ader is Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac) - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Know Before You Go
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 13 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0 per night for guests up to 17 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.